Geometric jumpsuit



ENG: Since I usually wear dark colors , especially back , bright colors are quietly refreshing for me . This blonde hair ,really learn me to wear colorful clothes. I found this beige jumpsuit recently in one store in Niš and though - "why not ,why all my clothes needs to be black and white . That is too boring , I need to change that right now"  , that though took me to shop assistant ,and took me out of shop with my bag and jumpsuit in it . There is thing about jumpsuit  - you don't have to combine it - put some piece of jewelry ,take a bag and you are ready to go out. I love jumpsuit because they look feminine but give that little dose of strength to woman's look . They are definitely No. 1 in my list of clothes.

SRB: Navikla sam na tamne boje,pogotovo crnu. Ona nekako preovladava u mom ormanu, možda zbog stvarne ljubavi prema toj boji ,možda  zato sto sam se vec naivkla da je uvek nosim. Hvatam se samo za crno-bele komade u radnjama. Sa promenom boje kose , počela sam da uviđam da mi svetlije bolje mnogo bolje stoje . Skoro sam usla u radnju , krenula ka još jednom crnom kombinezonu i zakočila svoju ruku. odmah do njega ugledah ovaj bež ,šareni kombinezon sa plavim geometrijskim oblicima. Čim sam ga obukla hvatila sam da treba da se nađe u mom ormanu (kao što sada i jeste) . Pravi je letnji, lak za kombinovanje a može da se nosi i tokom dana i u večernjim časovima u zavisnosti od aksesoara. Kombinezoni su moja velika ljubav. Volim ono što oni omogućavaju ženama, dozu ženstvenosti i snage u isto vreme. Uvek ih radije biram od haljina,tako je bilo i sada. Kako vam se čini ?












 I wore: Jumpsuit-some store in Niš , Bag - David Jones, Sunglasses - Orsay 

SIMILAR POSTS:

23 коментара:

  1. Gorgeous jumpsuit!!!! its very stylish outfit dear!!! I love that look <3

    have a nice day!!!

    http://missmoonlight-pl.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  2. Very unique jumpsuit. Love your sunnies :)

    Instax mini 25 giveaway - www.mykindofjoy.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  3. So cute jumpsuit and perfect look! Kisses.
    http://www.solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ОдговориИзбриши
  4. What a beauty of a jumpsuit. Looks fab on you. Love the bracelet and sunnies. :)
    Greetings from Canada.

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  5. What a beauty of a jumpsuit. Looks fab on you. Love the bracelet and sunnies. :)
    Greetings from Canada.

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  6. You look amazing
    Beautiful outfit

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ОдговориИзбриши
  7. I'm often the same with regard to finding wearing colourful clothing refreshing - especially during summer! This jumpsuit is so unusual and you wear it well :) I love the sunglasses!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ОдговориИзбриши
  8. Wow, I love that outfit, it's so cool and you look gorgeous!

    ОдговориИзбриши
  9. That's such a nice jumpsuit! Here are a lot of nice plus size jumpsuits www.gcgme.com/clothing/jumpsuits-rompers.html

    ОдговориИзбриши

Thank you for you time

Instagram